Friday, May 23, 2008

u... i've hell quota for u~

p.s: Jean has taught me that there're basically three main races in Malaysia... which are the Milk... Milo... and last but not least... the KopiO s ...


It has been quite long d since the last time I curse someone badly… now… after days or even weeks…. Here I come again…

I’m back to bitch…



Stupid KopiO lorry driver who bang my car…u deserved in hell…
You irresponsible bastard drive like a pig with no brain and I’m so sure that you have shit for your meal everyday… which resulted in ur moronic behavior who ran away after committing such a crime~!!

Cipet KopiO taxi drivers outside ridzuan condo… you too… go join your ah-neh lorry driver on the Q to hell… there’s more then just enough place for yall to bury your ass and ur empty skull… helping ur animal-friend-lorry driver to run away after that accident is the stupidest thing a living human will certainly do… I curse u idiots… go to hell~

I’m not trying to be racist here but hey… the kopiO s… look at urself and look at ur own community la… its not that we’re purposely looking down on u… tell us what have u and ur frens done to the society? Ok…I admit that there’re a number of outstanding KopiO lawyers and doctors out there but… majority still have the shitty mentality… oh god… I’m not trying to be harsh or rude but tragedies have been happening again and again on me or even on ma friends… which caused by u idiots…!



A apologize if anyone feel unhappie about this but seriously… those people who caused me into deep sorrows after the accident… I don’t like you and I hate u~ the next time if I were to come across such accident… just watch…I’ll spank your ass with bass ball bats with nails and smash your head to the drain…. Swear to god…


May DEVIL bless u~

1 comment:

Wallace Tan said...

i like ur milk, milo and kopiO...Haha