Friday, May 23, 2008

tiring nite ...

Me n lieh wei’s have just done our spring cleaning… in the middle of the night!!

Yup… that’s right… unlike ordinary living creature… we as bats do our daily routine during night time…

On Saturday… there’ll be a new tenant moving into lieh wei’s house already… that is why we have to do at least something to welcome her presence…

Okay… miss new tenant… you’ve to take note on things I’m about to mention now…

I’ve cleaned the fan for u… although I’m terrifically allergic and sensitive to dust…
I’ve mopped your floor… although I’ve this crazy phobia about touching the mop… (of course, sterilization have been carried out after that before I touch any part of ma body… hehe~)


Well… you might say that its not really a big deal for just doing these few house chores… but for me… its kind of a big challenge already…I’m a pampered child since I was young… mummy hardly ask me to help her in any chore… so… haha~ I guess u’ve roughly knew what I’m trying to say here…

Its quite fun to do so in the middle of the night… I have no idea why…

As a conclusion… Mr. Tiong-big-eater gets more hungry after working for hours…after cleaning the house…I need food ~~~

No comments: