Sunday, May 25, 2008

halo forest

It has been a while already since the 1st day I’m selected and enrolled into this very-idol course organized by Halo. Halo forest has since then becoming my second school of learning after UTM. It is fun, it is happy, it is exciting and also it is challenging. Being one of the 96 selected from thousands… somehow I feel proud of myself for at least good at something I’m seriously interested in… in the other hand…I’ve chance to gain new experience as well.

Singing and performing has always been my dream since I was a kid. Being in Halo Forest, no doubt that it is a good time for learning though it is pretty intense in such a way.

Well...actual fact… I do feel that I don’t really learn much on what I’ve always expected to achieve… BUT… in the other hand… I’ve won something else in return… I’ve won friends and teachers…

Knowing so many people who share the same interest at the same time somehow sounds to be miraculous… to share same thoughts and vision with someone with different background and born from the other planet also…. Seems to be a phenomenon… knowing a bunch of crazy friends… it’s another bonus credit I got from the course.

Well… don’t really know how to express my point of view at such a time but anyway… just wanna say that I do appreciate what I’m having now n I do appreciate you guys to be part of my life… to my good friends!!!

‘Happily ever after’ is a utopian story… but still we’re hoping for lasting memories and enduring friendship…..

No comments: